Short term “Certificate” Program on
Inventory & Warehouse Management
Trainer: Mr. Pattabhi Raman
It is the process of ordering, storing and using organisation’s inventory.
An organisation's inventory is one of its most valuable assets. In retail, manufacturing, food service and other inventory-intensive sectors, a company's inputs and finished products are the core of its business. A shortage of inventory when and where it's needed can be extremely detrimental.
Starts From 22nd Aug 2020
Warehouse management is the act of organizing and controlling everything within your warehouse – and making sure it all runs in the most optimal way possible.
• Arranging the warehouse and its inventory.
• Having and maintaining the appropriate equipment.
• Managing new stock coming into the facility.
• Picking, packing, and shipping orders.
• Tracking and improving overall warehouse performance.
• Will serve as a refresher to senior-level executives
• Must for Junior and Mid-level executive to formally learn the processes
• Those freshers & students, who want to take up a career in Supply Chain Domain
• Useful for APICS and other related Certification exams
• Improve the prospects of getting a new job
o Item & Aggregate Inventory Management
o Supply & Demand Patterns
o Functions of Inventory
o Objectives of Inventory
o Inventory costs
o Financial statements & inventory
o ABC Inventory control
o Quantity discounts
o Period order quantities
Independent demand ordering systems
o Order point system
o Determining safety stock
o Determining service levels
o Different forecast and lead time intervals
o Periodic review system
o Distribution inventories
o Physical control & security
o Inventory record accuracy
o Consignment & vendor managed Inventory
• Role of the Warehouse
• Role of a warehouse manager
• Warehouse Process
o Receiving and put-away
o Pick preparation
• Picking Strategies and equipment
• Order-picking methods
• Warehouse processes from replenishment to despatch and beyond
• Warehouse Management System
• Warehouse Layout
• Storage and Haling Equipment
• Resourcing a warehouse
• Warehouse costs
• Performance Management
• Health & Safety
• The Warehouse & Environment
• The Warehouse of the future
Duration: 4 days, 30 Hrs Program
Date: All on Saturdays( Coming soon)
Time: Between 9.00 am and 5.00pm
Mode: Online, Live and Inter-active
Certificate: Participants are expected to clear an online, objective type of exam, within 1 week from the completion of the course. Passing score is 50%. “Completion certificate” will be provided to passing candidates, in the form of e-certificate. For the rest “Participation certificate” will be provided. The e-certificates are provided from “Exxpert SCM” (a unit of “Thoughtware Training Pvt Ltd”).
Trainer: Mr. Pattabhi Raman
Please note the following for this economic edition
# Recorded video link/ login id will be provided to those participants, who request for the same.
# Recommended books will be suggested once you enrol for the session.
# Slides PPT/PDF is not available