MPS & MRP
(Master Production Schedule & Material Requirement Planning)
Master Production Scheduling & Material Requirement Planning
Every manufacturing business that wants to stay in business needs to be concerned about how well its internal operations and extended supply chains are managed. The ability to be profitable today and in the future is inextricably linked to how well manufacturing, distribution and purchasing processes are coordinated and synchronized.
MRP & MPS
By, Dec begenning 2020
Those who want to achieve significant success in making manufacturing and their extended supply chains a competitive weapon needs to understand the concepts of both MPS & MRP and make them an integral part of their daily activities.
Master Production Scheduling
The Holy Grail for manufacturing is being responsive to customers and simultaneously achieving stability in the factory, making promises to customers, and keeping them every time, managing, and controlling changes. In the program, participants get lots of practical advice on how you can develop an effective master scheduling process and how you can apply some basic principles to drive high performance in your master production scheduling and re-scheduling.
Material Requirement Planning
MRP system is the heart of modern logistics planning and operations management in a manufacturing enterprise, encompassing the key functions of Inventory Management, Capacity requirements determination, and priority planning.
• Will serve as a refresher to senior-level executives
• Must for Junior and Mid-level executive who is looking for up-skill
• Those freshers & students, who want to take up a career in Supply Chain Domain
• Useful for APICS and other related Certification exams
• Improve the prospects of getting a new job
• Master scheduling over-view
• Where do you meet the customer?
• The logic of master scheduling
• Managing forecast
• Managing customer orders
• Capacity and material planning
• Schedules for plants and suppliers
• Supporting MTS
• Supporting MTO
• The master schedulers job
• Making master scheduling work
Material Requirement Planning
• Inventory in manufacturing environment
• Principles of Material Requirement Planning
• The material requirement Planning system
• Processing logic
• Regenerative systems
• Lot sizing
• More than a inventory control system
• System effectiveness
Duration: 4 days, 30 Hrs Program
Mode: Online, Live, and Interactive
Certificate: Participants are expected to clear an online, objective type of exam, within 1 week from the completion of the course. The passing score is 50%. “Completion certificate” will be provided to passing candidates, in the form of an e-certificate. For the rest “Participation certificate” will be provided. The e-certificates are provided from “Exxpert SCM” (a unit of “Thoughtware Training Pvt Ltd”).
Trainer: Mr. Pattabhi Raman
Please note the following for this economic edition
# Recorded video link/ login id will be provided to those participants, who request the same.
# Recommended books will be suggested once you enroll for the session.
# Slides PPT/PDF is not available