Advanced Concepts in Supply Chain Management
About this Course
This program offers highly structured and robust approach for decision making in Supply
• Practical approaches are combined with intuitive arguments in the sessions to improve
Supply chain decisions.
• Discussions on cross functional issues broaden the perspective and add to the rigor of the
program. • To equip practitioners with the concept and practices of SCM which will help them deliver
corporate success through a more efficient coordination with their suppliers and customers.
• The programme has been designed to suit the requirements of executives involved in SCM
operational activities like procurement, production planning, logistics planning, sales and
distribution planning and strategic activities like vendor selection and management, SCM
network optimisation and product/process re-design for SCM.
• The role of supply chain executives is progressively shifting from supply focused to demand
focussed owing to the increasing competitiveness of the business environment.
• The program is designed by experts who are APICS certified and widely experienced
professionals and will enable the executives to be adequately skilled to rise up to the
expectations of their firms.
• Further to enable supply chain practitioners comprehend and leverage the business
environment as well as equip them with skills to assume greater responsibilities crossfunctionality, the programme includes topics on fundamental aspects of management theory.
• The sessions have examples, case studies, quizzes and a final objective online exam