Executive Diploma Program on
Supply Chain Management
(A UNIT OF THOUGHTWARE TRAINING PVT.LTD.)
BONUS Rs. 6999*worth training on Soft Skill development (Off line)
Contact to learn more
For DEMO session details, Join our Whatsapp Group
Are you a student, fresher or junior executive looking for a career in ever-growing “Supply Chain Management”?
As per the prediction, job opportunities are expected to grow in this domain, in the post-pandemic era. E-commerce will dominate the job market, with more and more people shifting to online.
What is a Supply Chain?
It is the integration of all activities associated with the flow and transformation of goods from raw materials through to end-user, as well as information, flow, through the improved supply chain relationships, to achieve competitive advantage.
An increasingly global business landscape means that even the smallest of companies must contend with a growing base of international suppliers and customers. With that comes myriad
technical, organizational and cultural changes that challenge traditional management processes. Regardless of the means taken to address these challenges, all companies will eventually have to synchronize the flow of their products, information & funds.
How to get the best value out of Supply Chains?
• Production processes must be so designed that they make products most efficiently
• Once the processes exist, operations are managed so they produce goods most economically
• Flow of materials, in turn, controls the performance of the processes
• If the right materials in the right quantities are not available at right time, the process cannot produce what it should
The sessions will look ahead to future developments and includes
• Concepts of Supply Chain Management
• Manufacturing Planning & Control Systems
• Physical distribution
• Total Quality Management, Six Sigma
• Lean, JIT & Theory of Constraints
• Inter-mediate Excel to improve analytical skills
• Soft skill development for interview
The sessions have examples, case studies, quizzes, and a final objective online exam
• Those students, freshers & entry-level executives who want to take up a career in Supply Chain Domain
• Will serve as a refresher to mid & senior-level executives to formally learn the processes
• Will be useful for those preparing APICS and other Certification exams
Supply Chain is one of the fastest-growing domains and is expected to create millions of jobs in the near future.
Supply Chain Management concepts & Application
Soft skill development for Interview preparation
1. Introduction to Supply Chain Management
2. Production Planning System
3. Master Scheduling
4. Material Requirement Planning
5. Capacity Management
6. Production Activity Control
8. Forecasting & demand Management
9. Inventory Fundamentals
10. Order quantities
11. Independent Demand ordering systems
12. Physical inventories & Warehouse Management
13. Introduction to Quality
14. Introduction to Process
15. Total Quality Management
16. Lean Production
17. Section end exercises
18. Case studies
1. Resume writing
2. Uploading your resume in job portals with suitable skill sets
3. How to search for job in job portals?
4. Interview preparation
5. How networking helps?
6. Sample Supply Chain Interview Questions & possible answers
8. Placement assistance
Duration: 2.5 months, 30 Hrs Program
Time: Saturday 3.30 PM - 6.30 PM
Date: 10 Saturdays, between 3.30 pm and 6.30pm(Starting on: 19th Dec 2020) or 10 Sundays, Between 10.00am and 1.00pm (Starting from begin Jan 2021)
Eligibility: Knowledge of English & Graduates/Diploma
Mode: Online, Live, and Inter-active