Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement Experts
Training, Certification, and Consultancy
INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED EXCEL
Program in Intermediate & Advanced Excel
• Whether you work for a fortune 500 corporation, a small company, contract agency, or NGO, if you are reading this brochure, the chances are you use Microsoft Excel in your daily work. Your job probably involves summarizing, reporting, and analyzing data.
• It might also involve building an analytics model to help your employer increase profits, reduce costs or manage operations more efficiently.
• In addition to learning about Excel Formulas, you will also learn some important math in a fairly painless fashion.
• The sessions will be conducted by experts, using MS-Excel and all the exercises will be live sessions.
• The concepts and applications will be explained in a clear and concise way.
• Excel templates will be made available, before the class.
• If you miss the session, you can always use the recorded video, and review. More than 100 exercises will be practiced during the sessions.
• Register for the upcoming session on “Advanced Excel” and transform data into bottom-line results.
• Scenario focused session helps you to use Excel’s newest tools to ask the right questions and get accurate, actionable answers. Solve real business problems with Excel and build your competitive advantage.